Daddy Listening to his Son!

Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 19, 2009

It's all for the Pups


Our first pub crawl was a success. Three bars, 4 pitchers per bar, 6 man team. It was Ethan, myself ,Steve, Jaclyn, PJ, and Amanda. We had a blast and it was all for a good cause. Baxter is getting excited to wear his Halloween costume, which is a shark, in a couple of weeks. We keep putting it on him hoping he will start to love it. He loves wearing the body of the shark, just not the hat. Ethan and I are doing really good with our budget. We are saving lots of $$$. My mom and I will be going to our Youth Friends training on Wednesday. We are going to be Youth Friends for my sister's School. We don't really have anything coming up that I can think of, other than getting ready for the Holidays. Talk to you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment