Daddy Listening to his Son!

Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Starting his room!

Ethan and I wanted to set up the baby's crib before Father's day. We took everything out of the package and they gave us the wrong part. Ethan Called NFM and they are supposed to get back to us on Tuesday or Wednesday. Babies R Us called us today and said our glider was in. I went to pick it up and my sister, brother-in-law, mom and I put it together. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. Hopefully we have the crib set up within the next couple of weeks so we can start decorating.
We have not decided on a name for baby boy Adams yet, but we have narrowed it down to a short list. So far we have made it to the Gs in the baby name book. Ethan wants to wait until our baby is born before we decide on a name for him. We will probably have two names to choose from at that time. I can't wait. Tomorrow June 22, 2010 we will be 20 weeks. HALF WAY THERE :) Looking back on this journey so far it has gone by so quick. I can't believe June is almost over.
Ethan is getting more and more excited which makes me more excited. He is going to be a wonderful father!

Love you all,
Ethan and Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment