Daddy Listening to his Son!

Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

27 weeks and counting

We had another appointment yesterday. We got to see our baby again. I can't wait to meet him. Everything looks great. His foot is 2 inches already. Our appointments are every two weeks now, which I am super excited for. I love being updated and hearing the heartbeat. I can't believe we only have 13 weeks left. This journey has gone so fast, but we are ready for the next chapter!

I recently accepted a weekend night position. Starting September 4, 2010, I will work every Saturday and Sunday night. Ethan and I had talked about this being a possibility, so I put a requests in about 3 months ago. One of my managers came to me last week and told me there was a position available. We wanted to wait until after I got back from maternity leave, however these positions are few and far between. I picked up an extra shift this past weekend to meet the staff I will be working with, and had a positive experience. This is great news because after the baby is born, we will not have to pay for daycare since I will have weekdays off. :)

NFM called and said they could not find the part for the crib. They ended up giving us store credit to pick out another crib. My sister and I went and picked out a crib that looked identical. The only problem is the crib was on back order for 6 weeks. Ethan and I will pick the crib up August 26th, 2010. His room will be set up by the first weekend in September. Super exciting!

My sister and brother-in-law got great news about the adoption. They are done with the home studies and after the report is made, the will officially be on the waiting list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. the baby is moving like crazy these days.

Thanks for all your support!
Ethan and Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment