Daddy Listening to his Son!

Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

Our busy weekend






Ethan and I went to our birthing class on Saturday. We both learned a lot. They went over pain management, pain interventions, different stages of labor, and postpartum. We got to use different pain intervention techniques and pick which ones worked for us. We had a lot of fun doing this, and were able to really connect on another level. They had us hold ice in our hands and try out the pain intervention techniques we picked. Ethan is going to be a great coach. We are still going to go to the new born class, breast feeding class, car seat class, and feeding class. This Saturday we realized how much left we really have to do. The crib comes in on August 26th. I can't wait to set up the room.


On Sunday, my sister Sara took our maternity pictures. We didn't take too many, but the ones we got were pretty cute. At about 3:00p.m. I had sharp pains in my abdomen that were getting worse when I walked. We called the doctor and they made us go in. I was hooked up to the monitor, and come to find out, it was my ligaments stretching. Which was good news. We have about 12 weeks until we get to meet our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment